Why buy an LL?
- Reliable and hard wearing.
- 5 year anti-corrosion warranty.
- Minimal building works.
- Aesthetically pleasing design.
- Standard compliant (BS 6440:2011).
- Easy to install.
- Intuitive to use rocker switch controls.
- Internally or externally applicable.
- Durable powder finish coating (Blue Sable).
Features and Options
- Interlocked gate at upper level.
- Interlocked travelling platform gate.
- Full infill side barrier fitted to the non-access side.
- Shallow integral ramp for easy access.
- Safety edge on platform carriage.
- Non-slip flooring fitted as standard.
- Emergency manual lowering.
- Easy to use in car controls.
- Landing call stations.
Which model is for you?
There are many factors to consider when selecting a specific Wessex model, but a good place to start is by looking at what you need out of the lift and what each model can do for you. Take a look at the list below and see which apply to you;
- LL800 – Platform Dimensions 1460 x 800mm
- LL900 – Platform Dimensions 1460 x 900mm
- LL1100 – Platform Dimensions 1460 x 1100mm