The versatile ceiling lift solution for bariatric patients and the general population
Using twin lift cassettes mounted on a rotatable trolley, this easy-to-use system enables patients up to 454 kg/1000 lb to be lifted, transferred, turned and repositioned. To simplify for the caregiver, all tasks can be performed with the same spreader bar system.
A flexible system for all patients. After a simple switch-over to a single cassette, the ceiling lift system is ready to serve non-bariatric patients as well. In single mode, the system can work as a standard Maxi Sky® 2, utilizing the full range of spreader bars and slings. Maxi Sky® 2 Plus is a cost-efficient solution, as the system can handle a large range of patients.
Features & Benefits
- Maximize patient comfort with the single touch of a button. The tilt function system enables you to raise/lower one of the spreader bars and thereby place the patient in a more comfortable position during the transfer.
- Dual and single mode. One cassette can easily be deactivated and the remaining cassette will function as a normal Maxi Sky® 2 and non-bariatric population can be addressed.
- One hand control. A single intuitive IPX7 rated hand control is used to operate both ceiling lift devices in harmony. This permits lifting, lowering, sitting and reclining of the patient, along with accessing basic usage data found on the LCD interface.
- Spreader bar system with link. The linked spreader bar system permits singlehanded manoeuvering and handling of the ceiling lift solution, while enhancing the safety of the patient.
- Hoist tilting and telescopic link. The tilting of the two cassettes combined with the telescopic link enables the system to easily adapt when placing patient in a reclined position.
- The intelligence behind the solution. The Maxi Sky® 2 Plus software, and the constant communication between the two ceiling lifts, allows many advantages such as: synchronized speed, switch between dual and single mode, weight shift management.
- Maxi Sky® 2 Plus trolley. Carrying twin ceiling lifts, the trolley has a 360o unlimited rotation. The manually maneuvered trolley can be moved effortlessly to any given location within the track layout.
- Quick ConnectTM. The Quick Connect System makes it easy for you to interchange between spreader bars when required.