Download lifestyle lift brochure
Why is a Wessex Elesse Homelift better than a stair lift?
- Space saving design (0.9sq m).
- Keep stair ways clear of obstrution.
- Can fit almost anywhere in a room.
- Aesthetically pleasing design.
- Standard complient (BS 5900:2012).
- Minimal building works.
- Quiet. Very quiet.
- Easy to operate.
- Far more luxurious.
Features and Options
- Free standing tracks eliminate the need for a load-bearing wall, wider choice of lift locations.
- Delivered flat packed for ease of transport and entry into the home where the lift is assembled by Wessex trained engineers.
- Doors and controls can be handed right or left to suit the user.
- Illuminated internal push button controls designed for ease of use.
- Audible alarm with battery back-up for use in an emergency.
- Sensors prevent movement if obstructed.
- Rated load capacity of 250kg.
- Wireless control for added convenience.
- Power operated door.