Why buy an LR?
- Reliable and hard wearing.
- 5 year anti-corrosion warranty.
- Minimal building works.
- Aesthetically pleasing design.
- Standard compliant (BS 6440:2011).
- Easy to install.
- Intuitive to use rocker switch controls.
- Internally or externally applicable.
- Durable powder finish coating (Blue Sable)
Features and Options
- Shallow ramp for easy access.
- Non-slip flooring.
- Call stations.
- Emergency manual lowering.
- Special colour finishes.
- Safe working load – 300kg.
- Travel height – 1000mm.
- Interlocked safety gate at upper level.
Which model is for you?
There are many factors to consider when selecting a specific Wessex model, but a good place to start is by looking at what you need out of the lift and what each model can do for you. For example, if you need to transport a large, powered wheelchair, the LR1100 could fit your requirements – but if you’re dealing with a smaller, more enclosed space, the LR800 may be more suitable for you. Take a look at the list below and see which apply to you;
- LR800 – Platform Dimensions 1450 x 800mm – Footprint Dimensions 1885 x 1004mm
- LR900 – Platform Dimensions 1450 x 900mm – Footprint Dimensions 1885 x 1104mm
- LR1100 – Platform Dimensions 1450 x 1100mm – Footprint Dimensions 1885 x 1304mm